PrintNPost Earning Example

I wanted to share my personal experience with PrintNPost.com. So let me give you a recap of what I've earned thus far with Google Adsense and Printnpost.

October 21st-31st = $2.84

November = $9.93

December 1st-28th = $33.19

January = $60+

February = $52.03

As you can see, I haven't exactly become a millionaire just yet. However, that wasn't my intention. My goal with PrintNPost is to gradually increase my Google Adsense residual earnings with each passing month. This is the way ad revenue and web publishing/blogging generally works. It's not an overnight thing, but it can certainly prove beneficial if you stick with it!

There are other online writing communities such as Associated Content, Constant Content, Helium, ect, but I feel that these websites are lacking in comparison to PrintNPost.com. While these other websites are using writers to make loads of cash off of their content, PrintNPost stands out because you actually GET what YOU earn. There's none of that, "We'll give you 30% of ad revenue garbage." Although I do understand that some of these other websites, such as Associated Content, get tons of web traffic, it doesn't mean a great deal considering the fact that it primarily benefits their bank account.

So, if you're considering signing up for a FREE PrintNPost account, I strongly recommend it. You do the writing and your blogs and articles get published with Google ads and all (and indexed faster with major search engines). It's a very simple process and all you need to earn is a Google Adsense account. Therefore there's nothing to lose! In no time PrintNPost.com will get traffic like Associated Content and Helium. The only difference is you'll be the one benefiting from the traffic!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty tight! They actually offer 100% revenue sharing? No site seems to do that....EVER. What is the catch? Do you lose rights to your work? If this site is anything like Associated Content, they stink.I hate that site. Helium is even worse! They act like they're doing you a favor. Trust me! They're n ot. They're making a lot off of your hard work, while you may earn a few bucks here and there. :(

Mike

Andrew said...

Hi Mike! PrintNPost really does offer 100% ad revenue sharing. Basically all the content/pages you create get ads placed on them. If you write wisely, the ads will be relevant to the content and theme of the article or blog. Any Google Adsense made from the pages you create is yours. You don't give Printnpost a percentage. The revenue goes straight into your Adsense account. It's nothing like Helium and Associated Content. You don't lose any rights to your work. You can delete your articles and blogs at any time you choose or use them elsewhere if you like. That pretty much sums up PrintNPost. I hope that helps.

Azgold said...

Nice article.

Can you please, please, please tell me how to delete an article on PrintNPost? Please?

I somehow managed to duplicate my first article and I need to get rid of one.

I would so appreciate any help.

Thank-you.
Shirley

Andrew said...

Hi Shirley! All you have to do is log into your PrintNPost account, select the "Submit Article" link at the top of the page, then under "Articles" select "View Articles," then you can delete any one of yours you want on the right side of the screen where it says Preview, Edit, Delete. I hope that helps you out. ;-)

Azgold said...

You are my hero!

Thank-you so much!

:-) BIG Smile.

Your fan, Shirley