Article Underground Opportunity

Article Underground is a content and traffic system that has quite a bit to offer any web publishers, new and experienced. If you’ve never heard of this article marketing program, allow me to give you the rundown of what the Article Underground membership has to offer those interested in earning a substantial passive income via the Internet.

1)    Each month members receive 400 keyword-optimized (loaded with great keywords that major search engines like) articles to use as they please.

2)    Seven hours of exclusive audio and video clips from top web publishing experts, who know oodles of secrets about earning major revenue with websites and blogs.

3)    A 37-page PDF special report on how words equal money when it comes to making an income on the web.

4)    25 high-ranked announcement blogs (text links) that allow you to get your web pages indexed faster with major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.

5)    Constant advice and great tips from other web publishers, who’ve already made it big with Google Adsense and affiliate programs.

Basically the Article Underground content and traffic system membership is a wonderful asset for virtually any web publisher, regardless of if you already have 10 great websites, are just getting started building web pages or have yet to create a single blog. The key ingredient with an Article Underground exclusive membership is the keyword research that’s done regularly, which helps web publishers and bloggers get their pages ranked high with the top three search engines, Yahoo, MSN and Google. Just so you know; this is a membership that you pay for monthly. While I have heard great things about it from a few web publishers, you may not be interested if you can't afford the extra cost. Fortunately it’s offered on a month-to-month basis, so you can always cancel with ease. Check it out and give it some thought.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been considering something like this. My only concern is that the articles won't suit my niche. Is there a way of telling this beforehand. I love all the things offered with the Article Underground membership. Especially the 400 articles and the blogs. Can you give me any further details on this program please?
Thanks for your time.
Karen

Andrew said...

Hi Karen, the articles are basically a variety of everything. They are written with very valuable keywords, which are up to date. So you would essentially receive 400 articles with all sorts of new and valuable keyword phrases. By new I simply mean that they're popular at this time, which potentially means higher rankings in search engines and more traffic for you. More than likely some will suit your niche. You may want to consider trying it for a month and then canceling if you don't like it. On the other hand, you might want to write some fresh keyword articles yourself if you don't have the money to spend on an Article Underground Membership. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions you may have.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I would like to know about the announcement blogs. On the AU promo pages it says 24 announcement blogs + 60 (or 80, can't remember which one) "member contributed blogs). I also heard there's a social networking and link exchange set up among AU members. What I want to know is if posting via the blogs really helps one with traffic.

I'm interested in the practiciality of it all, because I heard you get banned for automating posting to AU, yet posting to 25+ blogs for each article you use can be time consuming - I would guess.

If you're an AU affiliate and can help me answer these final questions, I would happily purchase through you as I have watched a good 3+ hours of videos, read several reports, etc.
However I am needing more info to choose between PLRPro and AU.

Tx!

Andrew said...

Hi Edititor, from what I know the blogs are quite helpful for getting your pages and sites noticed (more traffic). I use the "I Want My Free Site" blog all the time, and it definitely helps me! You just use the right keywords for your niche and the blog posts show up fast in Google. Article Underground members do network with each other to increase traffic. As you probably already know, the right back links are key to getting websites and blogs indexed well. It took me a while to figure this one out. :) I will say one thing about the guy that started Article Underground. Mike is very helpful when you have questions. I think this is why so many people keep his AU membership for so long. Please let me know if this answers your questions!

Anonymous said...

I currently have the Article Underground membership. I will say this, it has definitely boosted my monthly revenue. The blogs are certainly helpful, but if you're harping on the price, keeep in mind that you can ditch the membership at any time. In all honesty, if you get nothing else from Article Underground, you know you'll get 400 articles to use as you please. that's a lot of content I don't have to waste time on myself. Anyway, just my thoughts.

Martin

Anonymous said...

If you hired writers to write even 50 articles for you it'd cost at least 350 bucks! You get 400 for 97 bucks! With 400 articles each month at around 400 words each - you get approximately 160,000 words - lots of those words will be applicable to your niche(s). For example - all you do is search your folders of articles for keywords like business or health or music and you'll get tons of articles you can use. Plus you can also tweak the articles and make them more relevant to your niche(s). In other words - find something similar and add extra keywords for your topics. It's fun and easy and stretches the value with little time expended. Watch this video to see how to gather articles
http://www.tipsanswers.com/multimedia/real-content-is-king/

zhului said...

Thanks for allow me for commenting i think it very helpful for me and also new joiner i also same like work if you like please wist also my page thanks